Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker-sunset Blvd
Allison sells properties fast - selling more than 54% quicker than the average Los Angeles agent.
Allison is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,400,00008/04/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,065,00006/12/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,505,00006/01/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$850,00005/26/2020
- 356 N Sweetzer Ave, Los Angeles, Ca 90048Los AngelesSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$2,058,00003/04/2020
- 439 N Kilkea Dr, Los Angeles, Ca 90048Los AngelesSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,865,00002/24/2020Allison outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 6666 W 5th St, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90048Los AngelesSingle Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer/Seller$1,600,00001/31/2020
More about Allison Schwarz
With over 15 years of combined experience as an attorney and a top-producing real estate broker, Allison has extensive experience negotiating complex transactions. A cum laude graduate of the University of Los Angeles and a graduate of UCLA School of Law, Allison worked as an entertainment and intellectual property attorney, practicing with several boutique law firms in Los Angeles as well as with The Walt Disney Company. Allison's depth of negotiating expertise truly sets her apart from her competitors, enabling Allison to become a top listing and selling broker in the Beverly Grove neighborhood while earning the distinction of International President's Circle and ranking among the top 1% of all agents worldwide. Clients appreciate Allison's knowledge of the market, her comprehensive hands-on marketing approach, and her ability to effectively advocate on their behalf while ...Show More
Allison Schwarz's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with