Real Estate Agent at
Shields And Hunton Inc
Andrea also has Townhome expertise - working with over 8 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 3530 Parkmoor Village DR #EColorado SpringsCondominium3 bed / 1 bathSeller$139,50009/07/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$467,00008/23/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$410,00008/05/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$440,00007/29/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$550,00007/22/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 2 bathSeller$435,00007/07/2021Andrea outperformed the market - selling this property for 16% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$458,00006/18/2021Andrea outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
More about Andrea Rowley
I moved to Colorado Springs in 1998. Having grown up in a small town in another mountain state, I love the climate in Colorado Springs, as well as the "small town" feel with the bigger-city amenities. I earned my Real Estate License in 2004 and have since worked with buyers and sellers on all aspects of the real estate transaction. Prior to my move into real estate, I worked in the newspaper industry where I developed an extensive marketing background and customer service focus. As your Real Estate Advocate in the Pikes Peak Region, my goal is to advise, navigate and guide you throughout the entire real estate process. I will develop a comprehensive strategy for aggressively marketing your home and exposing it to the right buyers. I will skillfully negotiate to get you the best price possible for your home and work with you to meet your timing needs. For home buyers, I will listen attentively to your needs and wants, and will assist you with finding your dream home. Most importantly, I will be YOUR real estate advocate, even after closing.
Andrea Rowley's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with