Real Estate Agent at
Cutler Real Estate
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Andrew sells properties fast - selling more than 36% quicker than the average Columbus agent.
Andrew gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Columbus agent.
- 1973 Smoky View BoulevardPowellSingle Family HomeSeller$337,00007/27/2022
- 937 Doherty RoadGallowaySingle Family HomeBuyer$382,50007/27/2022
- 991 Bootman DriveColumbusSingle Family HomeSeller$273,00007/26/2022
- 1981 Smoky View BoulevardPowellSingle Family HomeSeller$295,00007/21/2022
- 485 West Second AvenueColumbusSingle Family HomeBuyer$530,00007/08/2022
- 5906 Fieldcrest DriveGallowaySingle Family HomeSeller$375,00007/07/2022
- 4968 Owens CourtHilliardSingle Family HomeBuyer$245,00006/30/2022
More about Andrew Hursh
Andrew is a very energetic and professional individual who has a Bachelor of Arts, Communications from Bowling Green State University. He has a background in sales and marketing and is also very sophisticated with the social media world and uses this to his advantage in marketing his listed properties, while also being able to use these tools to meet his buyer’s needs and wants when searching for their perfect property. In 2018, Andrew qualified for the $10 Million Dollar Club Award by the Columbus Board of Realtors and was also the recipient of several awards including Top Individual Agent in Selling and Closing Units, Truly Remarkable Service Award, and also qualified as a member of the prestigious President’s Club. His passion for real estate and pursuit of exceptional service to his clients is unmatched and is sure to make your home buying or selling experience enjoyable. ...Show More
Andrew Hursh's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with