Real Estate Agent at
Dunes Real Estate
Andy sells properties fast - selling more than 47% quicker than the average Hilton Head Island agent.
Andy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Hilton Head Island agent by 22%.
- 31 Eagle Claw DriveHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home5 bed / 6.0 bathBuyer$720,00001/05/2021
- 36 Sandy Pointe DriveBlufftonSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$238,50009/09/2020
- 6 TopsideHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$645,00006/01/2020
- 2 Oyster Bay PlaceHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$350,00004/10/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$375,00001/30/2020
- 86 Gloucester Road, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928Hilton Head IslandSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$475,00012/06/2019Andy helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- 6 TopsideHilton Head IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$560,00012/21/2018Andy helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
More about Andy Thompson
Andy has vacationed on Hilton Head Island since he was a year old. In 2012, he moved from Columbia, SC to Hilton Head Island. From 2012 to 2015, he managed thirty-five vacation rental properties on the Island. These properties ranged from oceanfront condos in Palmetto Dunes and Forest Beach to five bedroom homes on the beautiful Harbour Town Golf Links in Sea Pines. After his first year managing properties on Hilton Head Island, Andy decided it was time to get his real estate license. He wanted to use his knowledge and experience of the Hilton Head Island rental market to help guide clients in buying and selling these great investment properties. Andy's #1 goal is to help make the buying and selling process smooth and simple for his clients. Selling your home is a complex transaction that takes time, effort, and expertise. With extensive knowledge in the Hilton Head Island and ...Show More
Andy Thompson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with