Real Estate Agent at
1st Realty Texas Living
Barb sells properties fast - selling more than 50% quicker than the average Austin agent.
Barb gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent.
- 2709 Mingus Dr, Cedar Park, TX 78613Cedar ParkSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller06/15/2021
- 2617 Rabbit Creek Dr, Georgetown, TX 78626GeorgetownSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller06/15/2021Barb outperformed the market - selling this property for 17% over asking price
- 1416 Positano Pass, Leander, TX 78641LeanderSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller06/10/2021Barb outperformed the market - selling this property for 30% over asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller05/27/2021Barb outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller05/21/2021
- 1917 Crimson Rosella Trl, Austin, TX 78728AustinSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller05/21/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller05/18/2021Barb outperformed the market - selling this property for 10% over asking price
More about Barb Cooper
Barb Cooper has been a licensed real estate agent in Texas for 6 years and is currently with Coldwell Banker United Realtor in Austin. Barb's coverage area includes Austin, Hudson Bend, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown and Lost Creek. HomeLight ranks Barb as one of the top 19% of agents in Austin for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions. HomeLight has information on 58 of Barb's transactions since 2009, 10 of which were in the past two years. Barb typically represents the buyer (67% of the time), but has also completed 19 seller transactions during this period. Barb has been most prolific in Austin including representing the seller of a single family home that sold for $572,000 in one transaction and a buyer of a single family home at 5911 Down Valley Ct that sold for $760,000 in another.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Top Producer 2020
Barb Cooper's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with