Real Estate Agent at
Weichert Realtors Coastal Properties
Beverly sells properties fast - selling more than 42% quicker than the average Hardeeville agent.
Beverly gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Hardeeville agent by 12%.
- 22 Devant DrBlufftonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$337,00001/15/2021
- 2 Ivy CourtBlufftonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$350,00011/05/2020
- 151 Stratford Village WayBlufftonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$338,00011/04/2020
- 39 Raymond RoadBlufftonSingle Family Home2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$350,00009/25/2020
- 10 Ceres CourtBlufftonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$330,00009/24/2020
- 30 Coronado CourtBlufftonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$215,00009/17/2020
- 46 Coburn Drive WBlufftonSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$276,50009/10/2020
More about Beverly Ayres
For Bev Ayres all successful real estate transactions are based on “listening.” Whether a client is selling or buying, understanding their goals and/or concerns is the foundation of her service. Professional negotiation skills, and marketing expertise are supporting competencies that ensure a positive outcome. Attention to details and follow-up is the hallmark of Bev’s client service. Whether it’s directing strong online marketing for a unique property or providing financial resources, Bev is known for providing individualized assistance with discretion and loyalty. “My passion is to provide the information and guidance you need to reach a successful and rewarding outcome for your real estate transaction.” A native of Florida and a resident of Atlanta for over 30 years, Bev is a full time resident of Sun City and supporter of “All Things Lowcountry,” she is active in tennis, biking and walking Zoey, her Schnauzer. A member of HHI Area Association of Realtors and Hilton Head Island MLS, Bev is ready to assist with all of your real estate transactions.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Top Negotiator 2020
Beverly Ayres's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with