Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Affiliated
Blake sells properties fast - selling more than 47% quicker than the average Hillsdale agent.
Blake gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Hillsdale agent by 13%.
- 223 Leo Drive, Burlington, MI 49029BurlingtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$360,00004/01/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer/Seller$86,00001/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$125,00001/08/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$80,00012/28/2020Blake helped a buyer purchase this property for 11% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$176,00012/07/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$165,00012/03/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$147,00012/02/2020
More about Blake Jenkins
Blake is originally from Taylor, Michigan and moved to Hillsdale County in 2005. He relocated to Kalamazoo and attended Western Michigan University (Go Broncos!) and graduated with a criminal justice degree. Blake also obtained his Real Estate license from Michigan Real Estate School. Blake likes spending his free time with his friends and family. Blake enjoys going out on the lake to in the summer. Blake is very active and technology savvy. Blake’s expectations are HIGH for service; he is quick to respond to his clients. Blake will be with you throughout your home shopping experience. He is authentic, genuine, committed and professional. Blake prides himself on understanding his client’s unique requirements when it comes to buying, selling or investing in Real Estate. Whether you are a first time home buyer, purchasing a bigger home for a growing family, downsizing living space or investing for income property, he will cater to your individual needs. He wants to be your Agent and Real Estate Resource so please call him so we can get started right away!
Blake Jenkins's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with