Real Estate Agent at
Signature Sotheby's Intl Rlty
Bonnie has great Condo experience - having sold 53 more condos than the average agent.
Bonnie is a SFH expert - working with over 75% more single family homes than the average Venice agent.
Bonnie is a Short Sale expert - working with over 75% more short sales than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,175,00005/07/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$395,00004/01/2020Bonnie helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4 bathBuyer$756,30011/15/2019Bonnie helped a buyer purchase this property for 24% under asking price
- 845 Chalmers Drive, Venice, Fl 34293PlantationCondominium3 bed / 2 bathSeller$290,00009/23/2019
- Condominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,250,00007/31/2019
- Condominium3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$555,00006/20/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$680,00005/31/2019
More about Bonnie Price
Bonnie Price, a former business owner and seasonal visitor from Brookfield, Wisconsin, moved to Sarasota with her husband, Jim, in 1992; then to the Venice area, in 2000. Their years as residents of Prestancia and Laurel Oak, finally settling in their beautiful waterfront home on Lemon Bay, provided a unique knowledge of both bayfront and Gulf-front properties as well as gated communities. As such, Bonnie Price became a highly successful residential Sales Associate and a Top 10 producer for Premier Sotheby's International Realty.
Bonnie Price's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Bonnie listed and sold my home
Excellent! She promptly met with us upon request and answered all e-mails. Actually she was able to bring us an offer on our old home within 10 days and helped us find our new home within 30 days. Seamless transition between the two properties and we feel we had fair offers on the table due to her negotiations. Would use her again in a minute!