Real Estate Agent at
Bonnie is a SFH expert - working with over 68% more single family homes than the average St. Petersburg agent.
Bonnie also has Townhome expertise - working with over 29 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 1830 Cherry Street NE, St Petersburg, FL 33704St. PetersburgSingle Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$985,00004/10/2020
- 727 13Th Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL 33701St. PetersburgSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$1,199,00004/09/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$920,00004/03/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$324,90004/01/2020
- 735 S Village Drive N 203, St Petersburg, FL 33716St. PetersburgCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$117,00003/31/2020Bonnie helped a buyer purchase this property for 22% under asking price
- 125 Commonwealth Court N, St Petersburg, FL 33716St. PetersburgTownhome4 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$529,00003/27/2020
- 14458 91st Avenue, Seminole Fl 33776SeminoleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$407,00003/24/2020
More about Bonnie Strickland
Bonnie a Team Leader/Broker with Strickland Property Group. After years of buying, selling and investing in homes and properties in the St. Petersburg area, Bonnie Strickland formed the Strickland Property Group. Raised in a family surrounded by Brokers, Investors, Contractors and Architects, she developed a passion, appreciation and deep understanding of Real Estate. It is this knowledge and experience, coupled with her dedication to meeting her client’s needs while exceeding their expectations that sets her apart from the rest. With record-breaking sales in 2015, Bonnie has a “do whatever it takes” attitude and a rigorous work ethic that makes her the ‘right person’ for all of your St. Pete real estate needs!
Top Producer 2020
Bonnie Strickland's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with