Real Estate Agent at
Water Pointe Realty Group
- Accredited Buyer's Specialist
Bradley is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average Jupiter agent.
Bradley also has Townhome expertise - working with over 9 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 250 174th Street 1611, Sunny Isles Beach, Fl 33160Sunny Isles BeachCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$254,00009/30/2019
- 5500 Nw 101 Court, Doral, Fl 33178DoralSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$330,00009/24/2019
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$222,00005/24/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer$210,00005/06/2019Bradley helped a buyer purchase this property for 12% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$265,00012/27/2018
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$308,00008/31/2018
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$390,00008/03/2018
More about Bradley Westover
Born and raised in a university town in Northern California (UC Davis) known as the bicycle capital of the world. Brad speaks fluent Spanish as he lived in Argentina for two years prior to receiving his BA in Communications from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Nova Southeastern University. In 1995 Brad moved to Jupiter, Florida to launch his real estate career. Brad was hired by institutional Wall Street firms to perform valuation services for their Florida real estate holdings. The transition from Wall Street to Main Street real estate was a welcome change. Since moving to Palm Beach County 15 years ago Brad has been active in community service through Rotary Club, his Church, and the Jupiter Tequesta Athletic Association. Brad is a Broker Associate and accredited buyer's agent and an active member of the Jupiter Tequesta Board of Realtors.When Brad is not selling homes or helping home buyers he can be found enjoying time with his wife of 16 years and his four boys who play every sport invented. Brad still enjoys waterskiing, basketball and volleyball.
Bradley Westover's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with