Real Estate Agent at
Re/max Anchor Realty Group
Brian has great Condo experience - having sold 46 more condos than the average agent.
Brian is a SFH expert - working with over 78% more single family homes than the average North Port agent.
- 2620 Myakka Marsh Lane, Port Charlotte, FL 33953Port CharlotteSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer/Seller$620,00006/01/2021
- 4719 Club Drive, Port Charlotte, FL 33953Port CharlotteTownhome3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$375,00006/01/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$520,00005/28/2021
- 7225 West Lenox Circle, Punta Gorda, FL 33950Punta GordaTownhome2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$243,27005/28/2021
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$285,00005/10/2021
- 88 Vivante Boulevard 408, Punta Gorda, FL 33950Punta GordaCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$400,00005/05/2021
- 2935 Mill Creek Road, Port Charlotte, FL 33953Port CharlotteSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$930,00004/07/2021
More about Brian Burget
Brian is a real estate agent with Re/max Anchor Realty Group. Brian has been in the real estate business for 15 years. Brian is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 115 of Brian’s transactions. Brian prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about Brian’s real estate experience: - Brian has sold homes for as much as $861,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 19 days. - Brian is a top dollar real estate agent. Brian has completed 66 transactions in North Port. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 59 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Brian Burget's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with