Real Estate Agent at
- 1003 Fawn Forest RoadGrovetownSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$306,39212/19/2019
- 716 Edenberry StreetGrovetownSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$159,00009/27/2019
- 1531 Elias StationThomsonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$197,77609/13/2019
- 223 Callahan DriveEvansSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$348,20007/16/2019
- 428 Wateroak LaneMartinezSingle Family Home5 bed / 4 bathSeller$430,00007/01/2019
- 1342 Weedon DriveEvansSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$300,00006/27/2019
- 414 Overcup LaneEvansSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$320,00006/14/2019
More about Brian Culppepper
Brian Culppepper's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
Brian was a pleasure to work with! He went above and beyond to help us with the purchase of our home. We worked with him while we were in Japan and he made everything very easy even being so far away.I would absolutely recommend him to everyone!1 Comment- Rachele from Grovetown Ga.
In purchasing my first home, I worked with Brian to acquire my mortgage. He did an incredible job making sure that I understood the process, and alerted me to everything that I would need to complete the paperwork. He was also extremely thorough and efficient, and I was able to meet all of my new construction deadlines associated with buying the home.Shortly after I purchased my home, Brian moved to realty. Because of my positive experience with him, I recommended him several times to friends who were shopping for homes. They also had incredible experience with him as their realtor!- Patrick from Charlotte NC
Thoughtful, honest and always looking out for his clients. That's why I've used Brian. His years of experience in the mortgage industry give him the knowledge a new or experienced home purchaser needs to get the best possible deal on their home and loan.- Ross from North Augusta, SC
We had an amazing experience buying our home with Brian Culpepper. He walked by our side and kept us informed during the entire process. Brian advocates for his clients, and goes the extra mile to ensure his clients are 100% satisfied. Highly recommend Brian!- Britney from Grovetown Ga.
What an incredible experience we have had with Brian. He has found my parents and my daughters family their perfect homes! Step by step providing everything they needed without being intrusive and so patient with all their concerns. I can wholeheartedly assure anyone that asks that Brian will surpass all of your needs and that you will use him for all of your real estate needs just like my family and I will !- Donna from Evans, Ga.