Real Estate Agent at
Brian has great Condo experience - having sold 10 more condos than the average agent.
Brian is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller10/20/2020
- Condominium1 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer09/21/2020
- 1911 Cliff St B-3, Austin, TX 78705AustinCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller04/22/2020
- 12807 Trail Driver, Dripping Springs, Tx 78620Dripping SpringsSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.5 bathSeller11/15/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller10/11/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.5 bathSeller07/19/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller07/19/2019
More about Brian Linder
Brian works under deasy/penner&partners. Brian has worked as a real estate agent for 9 years. Brian is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 40 of Brian’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (82% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 15 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about Brian’s work: - Brian recently sold one home for $1,360,000. - Brian has sold homes in as little as 21 days. - Brian is a top dollar real estate agent. Brian has completed 27 transactions in Austin. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 13 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Brian Linder's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with