Real Estate Agent at
RE/MAX at Home
Bryan sells properties fast - selling more than 70% quicker than the average Palatine agent.
Bryan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Palatine agent by 8%.
- 24 W Station Street 410W, Palatine, IL 60067PalatineSingle Family Home1 bed / 1 bathSeller$220,00004/09/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$492,50012/15/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$667,50008/20/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$290,00008/11/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$140,00007/10/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$280,00007/07/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$127,00007/07/2020
More about Bryan Daniels
Passion for the people, passion for the product. It's the way we do business and it shines through with every interaction. Weather you are a buyer/seller or just looking for information about your home this is the place to find it. For me the best part about being a real estate broker is getting to work with new and interesting people on a daily basis. Helping them fulfill a dream like buying their first home or downsizing for a new phase in life is just the icing on the cake. My number one goal is making sure my clients are cared for in a way that not only "gets the deal done" but does it in a way that is as stress free as possible. Buying or selling a home can and should be a rewarding experience and I feel it is my responsibility to make sure my clients have that "Dream come true" experience.
Bryan Daniels's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with