Real Estate Agent at
- Luxury Specialist
- Luxury Home Specialist
Bryan sells properties fast - selling more than 49% quicker than the average Austin agent.
Bryan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Austin agent.
Bryan is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average Austin agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller12/20/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer12/09/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller10/13/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/05/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller09/30/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller07/18/2022
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller06/22/2022
More about Bryan Greenleaf
Bryan is a life-long Austin resident. He is a father to his daughter Nicole and husband to Rebecca. He enjoys working smart for his clients and helping them realize their goals. When he’s not working, he enjoys many outdoor activities like mountain biking and road biking, running and working out at his gym, but his true love is snow skiing. He began his real estate career in 2001 while working with and training with the top producing agents in his company. He gained valuable experience starting his career in a new home community where he helped sell $70 million in new homes. Bryan holds an EcoBroker designation which is extensive training in green building practices and marketing. He is an Accredited Luxury Home Specialist and has a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) designation. Specializing in residential property sales and investment properties, Bryan has spent years developing a comprehensive listing system which helps his clients net top dollar for their home and an in-dept
Bryan Greenleaf's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Bryan listed and sold my home
Fabulous realtor!! Knowledgeable, professional, helpful and friendly.