Real Estate Agent at
Bryan has great Condo experience - having sold 12 more condos than the average agent.
Bryan is a SFH expert - working with over 65% more single family homes than the average Beaumont agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$325,00003/30/2020
- 34910 Hagen, Beaumont, Ca 92223BeaumontSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$425,00003/19/2020
- 190 Canary Creek, Beaumont, Ca 92223BeaumontSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$304,00003/18/2020
- 33069 Eagle Point Dr, Yucaipa, Ca 92399YucaipaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$375,00002/28/2020
- 9360 Byham Ln, Cherry Valley, Ca 92223Cherry ValleySingle Family Home4 bed / 4 bathBuyer$699,90002/20/2020Bryan helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- 453 E County Line Rd, Calimesa, Ca 92320CalimesaSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$215,00001/16/2020
- 1526 Green Creek, Beaumont, Ca 92223BeaumontSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$359,00012/27/2019
More about Bryan Quan
Bryan is a real estate agent with Newman Realty. Bryan has been in the real estate business for 15 years. Bryan is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 68 of Bryan’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (70% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 34 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Bryan’s real estate experience: - Bryan recently sold one home for $645,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 15 days. - Bryan is a top dollar real estate agent. Bryan has completed 23 transactions in Beaumont. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 20 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Bryan Quan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with