Real Estate Agent at
Catherine is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Largo agent.
Catherine also has Townhome expertise - working with over 8 more townhomes than the average agent.
Catherine has great Condo experience - having sold 18 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$232,00003/03/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$340,00003/03/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$639,00012/16/2022
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$400,00012/16/2022Catherine helped a buyer purchase this property for 24% under asking price
- Single Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$285,00012/16/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$710,00008/24/2022
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$260,00007/15/2022
More about Catherine Delorenzo
Cathy began her Real Estate career in 2003 after moving to Pinellas County from Niagara Falls, Canada with her husband Pat and three beautiful daughters. Growing up in New York State, she truly appreciates all Florida has to offer, and Raising her girls with A+ schools, tons of activities and a short drive to amusement parks, camping, and the beach has given them so much opportunity. Having always been drawn to the housing market, Real Estate was a natural fit and Cathy hit the ground running being a key player on a multimillion dollar team focusing on new construction and beach properties. She soon expanded her business to include single family homes, inland condo's and investment properties in the greater Tampa Bay Area. She's received her Short Sale and Foreclosure as well as Pricing Strategies certifications and worked hard for her GRI Designation. Cathy has excellent communication skills, will set exceptions for both her Sellers and Buyers and works honestly and skillfully with her experience and team of professionals to get her clients to closing.
Catherine Delorenzo's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with