Real Estate Agent at
Carolina One Real Estate
Charla also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
Charla is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Mount Pleasant agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$352,50010/30/2020
- 134 Fulmar Place, Charleston, SC 29414CharlestonCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$285,00009/29/2020
- 207 Harlech Way, Charleston, SC 29414CharlestonSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$370,00009/29/2020
- 1810 Pierce St, Daniel Island, SC 29492Daniel IslandCondominium5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$620,00009/14/2020
- 110 Barnaby Street, Charleston, SC 29492CharlestonSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$540,00009/14/2020
- 2309 Hartfords Bluff Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Mount PleasantSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$620,00008/19/2020
- 129 Heritage Circle B-6, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Mount PleasantCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$260,00008/14/2020
More about Charla Mcdonald
Charla is a real estate agent with Carolina One Real Estate. Charla has sold 2.39x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 38 of Charla’s transactions. Charla has worked with sellers 63% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 14 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Charla’s real estate experience: - Charla has sold homes for as much as $1,655,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Charla is a top dollar real estate agent. Charla has completed 18 transactions in Mount Pleasant. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 5 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Charla Mcdonald's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with