Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Chris is a SFH expert - working with over 81% more single family homes than the average Manassas agent.
Chris also has Townhome expertise - working with over 160 more townhomes than the average agent.
Chris has great Condo experience - having sold 26 more condos than the average agent.
- 13500 Cavaletti CtGainesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$735,00001/30/2023
- 16884 Porters Inn DrDumfriesTownhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$410,00001/27/2023
- 202 Vine PlStaffordSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$400,00001/18/2023
- 9273 Thornwood LnManassasSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$360,00012/30/2022
- 14963 Paloma CtHaymarketSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$785,00011/18/2022
- 6499 Briggs RdWarrentonSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$324,50009/30/2022
- 803 BluefieldLeesburgTownhome3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$550,00009/30/2022
More about Chris Colgan
Chris Colgan has lived in the Northern Virginia area for his entire life. His grandfather, Senator Charles Colgan, sparked Chris'''' interest in real estate. At the age of 21, Chris was ready to give real estate a chance and in August 2003, became a full time Realtor. Chris developed a passion for every aspect of real estate and yearned to educate himself as much as he could about the industry.
Chris Colgan's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Chris listed and sold my home
My experience with Chris was absolutely flawless. He was always on top of every document that was needed throughout this transaction. He made a scary and difficult time and decision feel like it was a walk in the park. I will always be referring my friends and family to The Colgan Team! Thanks again Chris!
Chris Colgan is very knowledgeable of the real estate market in Gainesville. Was able to show me some very nice estates that very much impressed me. I look forward to working with him in the future in finding my dream home.- Scott Thaxton