Real Estate Agent at
Mountain Sky Properties, Inc.
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Cindy gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Wytheville agent.
Cindy is a SFH expert - working with over 82% more single family homes than the average Wytheville agent.
Cindy also has Townhome expertise - working with over 3 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 185 S 20th StreetWythevilleSingle Family HomeSeller$170,50003/21/2022
- 506 Lark DrAtkinsSingle Family HomeSeller$126,00003/21/2022
- 4544 Old Tavern RdPulaskiSingle Family HomeSeller$358,50003/20/2022
- 1410 W Main StreetWythevilleSingle Family HomeSeller$139,00003/19/2022
- 421 Carsonville RdElk CreekSingle Family HomeBuyer$210,00003/14/2022
- 306 Meadow RidgeRadfordSingle Family HomeBuyer$405,00003/14/2022
- 202 Sherwood AveRural RetreatSingle Family HomeBuyer$125,00003/13/2022Cindy helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
More about Cindy Stuart
Although Mountain Sky Properties, Inc. was founded in 2006, Cindy Stuart, the Principal Broker has been a Real Estate Broker since 1985. Born and raised in South Florida, she and her husband Pete moved to this area permanently in 2005. They live on a farm in Bland County and love the rural atmosphere and all the wide open spaces. They have two grown children who reside in Florida. Cindy loves the service industry and enjoys meeting people and showing real estate in Southwest Virginia. She has extensive experience in sales, marketing, administration and service. She wants every client to experience personalized service and strives to help each individual achieve their real estate goals whether purchasing, selling or investing. Cindy has been a real estate investor in this area since 2002 and as a result has learned the market on all levels and aspects. She has never been afraid of ...Show More
Cindy Stuart's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with