Real Estate Agent at
Carolina One Real Estate
Coby also has Townhome expertise - working with over 17 more townhomes than the average agent.
Coby has great Condo experience - having sold 35 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$217,10011/09/2020
- 415 Parkdale Drive 9e, Charleston, SC 29414CharlestonCondominium2 bed / 2.0 bathSeller$148,00010/30/2020
- 588 Yellow Leaf Lane, Summerville, SC 29486SummervilleSingle Family Home5 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$481,95210/26/2020
- Single Family Home6 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$440,00010/21/2020
- 2267 Primus Road, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Mount PleasantSingle Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$516,94010/05/2020
- 108 Tin Can Alley, Summerville, SC 29483SummervilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$278,50009/24/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$248,00009/24/2020
More about Coby Chubb
Coby is a real estate agent with Carolina One Real Estate. Coby has sold 5.09x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 155 of Coby’s transactions. Coby has worked with sellers 67% of the time, and has represented the buyer in 59 recorded transactions. Here’s what we know about Coby’s work: - Coby has sold homes for as much as $487,500. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Coby is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent sold 33% more homes this year than they did last year. HomeLight has data on 71 transactions Coby has done in Summerville. Coby ranks in the top 1% of agents in Summerville. Coby has closed 60 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Coby Chubb's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with