Real Estate Agent at
Main Street Realtors
Connie has great Condo experience - having sold 25 more condos than the average agent.
Connie is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Long Beach agent.
- 2340 SE 23Rd Ter 2340, Homestead, FL 33035HomesteadCondominium4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$182,50007/31/2020
- 12451 264th St, Homestead, Fl 33032PrincetonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$177,50011/26/2019
- 10105 Nicaragua Dr, Cutler Bay, Fl 33189Cutler BaySingle Family Home3 bed / 3.5 bathBuyer$402,50010/15/2019Connie helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
- 10950 Sw 177th Ter, Miami, Fl 33157Palmetto BaySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$266,29007/12/2019
- 16559 103rd Ter, Miami Fl 33196The HammocksSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$359,50008/29/2018Connie helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
- 260 Euclid Ave 5, Miami Beach Fl 33139Miami BeachCondominium0 bed / 1 bathSeller$156,00008/28/2018
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$765,00008/17/2018
More about Connie Chick
Connie works under Main Street Realtors. Connie has worked as a real estate agent for 25 years. Connie is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 98 of Connie’s transactions. Connie has worked with buyers 69% of the time, and has represented the seller in 38 recorded transactions. Here’s a little about Connie’s real estate experience: - Connie recently sold one home for $1,340,000. - Connie’s fastest selling home sold in 20 days. - Connie is a top dollar real estate agent. Connie has completed 38 transactions in Long Beach. Connie ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 10% real estate agent in Long Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 34 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Connie Chick's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with