Real Estate Agent at
Crystal is a SFH expert - working with over 80% more single family homes than the average Auburn agent.
- 4868 Rockefeller RDOwascoSingle Family HomeBuyer$275,00004/08/2022
- 131 S Seward AVEAuburnSingle Family HomeSeller$162,10009/28/2021
- 1122 County Route 48RichlandSingle Family HomeBuyer$155,00008/16/2021
- 6 Rosewood DRFlemingSingle Family HomeSeller$215,00004/02/2021
- 4513 Lauder LNSkaneatelesCondominiumBuyer$329,90012/02/2020
- 12 Rosewood DRFlemingSingle Family HomeSeller$227,00010/23/2020
- 4515 Lauder LNSkaneatelesCondominiumBuyer$329,90010/13/2020
More about Crystal Currier
Crystal Currier is a real estate agent with Realtyusa in Auburn, New York. Crystal has completed transactions in several areas including Auburn, Melrose Park, Moravia, Jordan, Port Byron and Union Springs. HomeLight ranks Crystal as one of the top 4% of agents in Auburn for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 19% of agents for single family homes. HomeLight has information on 96 of Crystal's transactions since 2009, 20 of which were in the past two years. Crystal typically represents both buyers and sellers. Crystal has transacted in Auburn more than any other area helping to buy or sell 38 homes including a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home at 6570 Canoga Road on October 13, 2011 which sold for $245,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 6505 Beech Tree Rd on June 03, 2013 which sold for $156,500.
Crystal Currier's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with