Real Estate Agent at
First Team Real Estate
Danny sells properties fast - selling more than 47% quicker than the average Huntington Beach agent.
Danny gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Huntington Beach agent by 11%.
- Condominium2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$375,00007/29/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$901,40004/29/2020Danny helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$1,280,00004/06/2020
- 100 Evening Sun, Irvine, Ca 92620IrvineCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$626,00003/06/2020
- 18775 Chapel Ln, Huntington Beach, Ca 92646Huntington BeachTownhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$678,00002/13/2020
- 6092 Galipean Dr, Huntington Beach, Ca 92647Huntington BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$750,00012/30/2019
- 8158 Wadebridge Cir, Huntington Beach, Ca 92646Huntington BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$1,089,00012/27/2019
More about Danny Murphy
Danny works under First Team Real Estate. Danny has sold 7.65x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 68 of Danny’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (64% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 24 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Danny’s real estate experience: - Danny recently sold one home for $5,720,000. - Danny’s fastest selling home sold in 28 days. - Danny is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent is a top negotiator: they consistently sells homes above their list price. HomeLight has data on 15 transactions Danny has done in Huntington Beach. Danny has closed 12 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Danny Murphy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with