Real Estate Agent at
Century 21 Beachside Realtors
David is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Huntington Beach agent.
David has great Condo experience - having sold 66 more condos than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,325,00005/08/2020David helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,030,00004/14/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,150,00004/02/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$2,425,00003/20/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$1,095,00003/12/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$1,925,00003/03/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$905,00012/20/2019
More about David MacLeod
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. That said, in my experience as a Huntington Beach real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
David MacLeod's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with