Real Estate Agent at
Deborah also has Townhome expertise - working with over 10 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$145,00006/26/2019
- 5510 Lakeside DrMargateCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$75,00002/27/2017
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$207,00007/15/2016
- 1720 Hammocks BlCoconut CreekCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$97,50002/22/2016Deborah helped a buyer purchase this property for 19% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$148,00002/12/2016
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$40,00011/25/2015
- 500 2nd StDania BeachCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$60,90010/29/2015
More about Deborah Barnett
Deborah works under Outside Office. Deborah has worked as a real estate agent for 10 years. Deborah is a single family home expert. We have data on 54 of Deborah’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (88% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 23 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Deborah’s real estate experience: - Deborah recently sold one home for $315,000. - Deborah’s fastest selling home sold in 57 days. Deborah has completed 10 transactions in Coconut Creek. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 3 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Deborah Barnett's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with