Real Estate Agent at
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Deborah has great Condo experience - having sold 82 more condos than the average agent.
Deborah is a SFH expert - working with over 73% more single family homes than the average League City agent.
Deborah also has Townhome expertise - working with over 18 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer02/17/2023Deborah helped a buyer purchase this property for 13% under asking price
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer02/15/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer02/15/2023Deborah helped a buyer purchase this property for 14% under asking price
- Condominium2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer02/10/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller02/10/2023
- Condominium2 bed / 3.0 bathSeller02/09/2023
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer01/27/2023
More about Deborah Bly
Deborah has been a full time active Realtor for over 20 years, with a large network of happy clients over 90% of the business that she does is referred by her past clients that have been happy with their moving experience. She moved to the United States in 1978 at the age of 18 from the Caribbean with $125.00 in her pocket. With neither job nor green card, she began making a living by placing an ad in the local newspaper as a house painter. For 15 years that business grew, she did everything from painting and roofing to fine cabinetry and room additions. During this time she also attended college at College of the Mainland where she received an Associates Degree in Drafting and Design. She then embark on a new career in Real Estate. Now over 20 years later "The Bly Team," is the top producing RE/MAX Team in the area. She has been participating as an active Volunteer Fire Fighter for over 25 years in the League City Volunteer Fire Department and is very community involved!
Top Negotiator 2021
Top Producer 2021
Deborah Bly's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with