Real Estate Agent at
House & Home Real Estate
Deborah sells properties fast - selling more than 26% quicker than the average Montgomery agent.
Deborah gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Montgomery agent by 32%.
- 408 Larkwood DriveMontgomerySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$122,50012/08/2020Deborah helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- 8350 Lightwood RoadMarburySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$245,00012/08/2020
- 9425 Tillman CourtMontgomerySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$312,70011/10/2020
- 319 Hiwassee DriveMontgomerySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$183,00010/26/2020
- 782 County Road 49 .MarburySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$149,20010/20/2020
- 9606 Challis DrivePike RoadSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$409,00009/30/2020
- 434 THORN PlaceMontgomerySingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$179,50009/30/2020
More about Deborah Taylor
From the DC area originally, I moved to England to attend university and ended up staying overseas for the next seven years. Missing the sunshine (as one does!), I headed back to the States. The next few years found me beginning a career in international adoption, traveling regularly to Russia, Ukraine, and other countries to meet with facilitators and officials. I also met and fell in love with my husband during this time. We moved south so that he could pursue his PhD and he is now a professor with Troy University Montgomery. We have three wonderful children and are thrilled to be raising them in this beautiful city. Real estate was a logical career choice for me – I love people and I love houses – add to that a very detail-oriented and motivated personality and it’s a perfect fit. As my many satisfied clients will tell you, I work HARD and will not rest until you are completely ...Show More
Deborah Taylor's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with