Real Estate Agent at
Allison James Estates & Homes
Debra gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Punta Gorda agent by 3%.
Debra also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 3796 Tripoli Boulevard 33, Punta Gorda, FL 33950Punta GordaTownhome2 bed / 2 bathSeller$197,90011/12/2020
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$115,00010/01/2020
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$236,00009/02/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$219,00006/12/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$385,00004/30/2020
- 3700 Albacete Circle 15, Punta Gorda, Fl 33950Punta GordaTownhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$230,00011/26/2019
- 3847 Albacete Circle 49, Punta Gorda, Fl 33950Punta GordaTownhome2 bed / 2 bathSeller$206,90011/07/2019
More about Debra Saunders
I am a Realtor in SW Florida who loves the waterfront living and golfing lifestyle so much I started selling waterfront homes and homes in golfing communities to bring other buyers to our paradise. When I am not working with buyers and sellers of homes and property in this beautiful waterfront area, you will find me on some of the best golf courses in SW Florida. Debbie moved from upstate New York to southwest Florida in 1962. She attended high school in Fort Myers and earned a degree in English Education from Florida State University. After teaching for 10 years in Palm Beach County , she relocated to Punta Gorda in 1985. Debbie’s background in education helped make her transition to real estate an easy one. She qualified for the “Million Dollar Club” her first year in the business and believes her many years in our area have contributed greatly to her success. Debbie is an avid golfer and enjoys computer technology.
Debra Saunders's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with