Real Estate Agent at
Douglas sells properties fast - selling more than 28% quicker than the average Los Angeles agent.
Douglas is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- 1050 Harbor Heights Dr E, Harbor City, Ca 90710Los AngelesCondominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$390,00002/26/2020
- 13316 S Oleander Ave, Compton, Ca 90222WillowbrookSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$390,00002/21/2020
- 934 S Truro Ave, Inglewood, Ca 90301InglewoodSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$515,00002/05/2020
- 1824 W 85th St, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90047Los AngelesSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$659,90012/04/2019
- 2445 E 113th St, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90059Los AngelesSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathSeller$325,00010/31/2019
- 1703 W Imperial, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90047OcotilloSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$514,78510/25/2019
- 2784 Estara Ave, Los Angeles (city), Ca 90065Los AngelesSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer/Seller$675,00010/18/2019
More about Douglas Carrillo
Douglas works as a real estate agent. Douglas has been in the real estate business for 23 years. Douglas is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 141 of Douglas’s transactions. Douglas prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about Douglas’s real estate experience: - Douglas has sold homes for as much as $1,200,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 4 days. - Douglas is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Douglas a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 40% more homes this year than last. HomeLight has data on 75 transactions Douglas has done in Los Angeles. Douglas ranks in the top 3% of agents in Los Angeles. Douglas has closed 65 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Douglas Carrillo's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with