Real Estate Agent at
Re/Max Southern Homes
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Drew sells properties fast - selling more than 58% quicker than the average Hoover agent.
Drew is a SFH expert - working with over 69% more single family homes than the average Hoover agent.
- 511 Stewards Glen, Birmingham, AL 35242BirminghamSingle Family Home5 bed / 5 bathSeller$805,00009/30/2021
- 8108 2nd Avenue, Birmingham, AL 35206BirminghamSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$80,00009/28/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$299,90009/23/2021
- 117 Park Forest Terrace, Alabaster, AL 35007AlabasterSingle Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller$247,20009/14/2021
- 938 80th Street, Birmingham, AL 35206BirminghamSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$103,00009/09/2021
- 5232 Birdsong Road, Birmingham, AL 35242BirminghamSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$330,00009/02/2021
- 8136 Annika Drive, Hoover, AL 35244HooverSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$429,90108/12/2021
More about Drew Taylor
Hi, Thank you for checking out my bio! I have been a resident of the Birmingham/Hoover area all of my life. Growing up in Birmingham was a fantastic experience. After attending Shades Mountain Christian School I attended Samford University in Homewood, AL. At Samford I majored in Business Management/Finance which have given me invaluable tools I use everyday in Real Estate. I entered the Real Estate industry in 2005 when I teamed up with my Mother Dianne Taylor (a 35 year Real Estate Veteran) to form Team Taylor. Since forming Team Taylor in 2005 we have consistently grown our market share and have built our team to one of the Top RE/MAX Teams in Alabama and have now established our team as the #1 RE/MAX team in Birmingham 4 years in a row! As our Team Leader I oversee the day to day operations by working closely with our marketing/closing coordinator Morgan Ellett and our exclusive ...Show More
Drew Taylor's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with