Real Estate Agent at
Era Southeast Coastal R.e.
Get introducedUsually responds in a few hours
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- New Construction
Edith is a SFH expert - working with over 87% more single family homes than the average Hinesville agent.
Edith has great Condo experience - having sold 22 more condos than the average agent.
- 83 Laurel Way, Ludowici, GA 31316LudowiciSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$165,00009/15/2021
- 70 E Kenny Dr, Hinesville, GA 31313HinesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$120,00009/15/2021
- 70 E Kenny Drive, Hinesville, GA 31313HinesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$120,00009/15/2021
- 83 Laurel Way NE, Ludowici, GA 31316LudowiciSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$165,00009/15/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$251,90008/23/2021
- 720 Madison Dr, Hinesville, GA 31313HinesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$119,50008/18/2021
- 720 Madison Drive, Hinesville, GA 31313HinesvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$119,50008/18/2021
More about Edith Dawson
I have been a Realtor with the Hinesville Area Board of Realtors since 1985, making a total of 34 years in residential sales in this area. I love my job! I love interacting with people and helping families, individuals, and soldiers achieve the right of home ownership. Hinesville is a great place to live and meet new people and I enjoy the many friendships this career has afforded me. I am fortunate that my family lives in the Hinesville/Allenhurst/Walthourville area. Having grandchildren attending 2 different school systems keeps me abreast of what our schools/education system has to offer. It also gives me the opportunity to share with my customers the many wonderful things that are happening in our classrooms and communities. The extracurricular activities offered in our communities such as soccer, dance, baseball, softball,basketball,track, and fundraiser events provide time to interact with friends and clients. I love the time spent with my grandchildren and would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and your family!
Edith Dawson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with