Real Estate Agent at
Edward sells properties fast - selling more than 58% quicker than the average Redondo Beach agent.
Edward also has Townhome expertise - working with over 32 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$1,350,00007/15/2020
- Townhome2 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$800,00006/15/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,015,00004/17/2020
- 328 W 64th St, Inglewood, Ca 90302InglewoodSingle Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$842,00008/28/2019
- 6143 E Keynote St, Long Beach, Ca 90808Long BeachSingle Family Home4 bed / 1 bathBuyer$775,00007/12/2019
- Single Family Home6 bed / 5.5 bathBuyer/Seller$1,820,00006/19/2019
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$1,195,00006/04/2019
More about Edward Barrios
Edward works as a real estate agent. Edward has been in the real estate business for 13 years. Edward has sold 5.97x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 111 of Edward’s transactions. Edward prefers to work with both sellers and buyers. Here’s a little about Edward’s real estate experience: - Edward has sold homes for as much as $3,400,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Edward is a top dollar real estate agent. Edward has completed 26 transactions in Redondo Beach. Edward ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 9% real estate agent in Redondo Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 23 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Edward Barrios's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with