Real Estate Agent at
Elaine gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Fremont agent by 6%.
Elaine also has Townhome expertise - working with over 19 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,100,00002/25/2021
- 5332 Tanglewood Park Dr, Fremont, CA 94538FremontSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,230,00012/22/2020
- 4836 Mauna Loa Park DrFremontSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,180,00012/14/2020Elaine outperformed the market - selling this property for 12% over asking price
- 1339 Harrington StFremontSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,572,00007/24/2020
- 5675 Creekview DrDublinSingle Family Home5 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,242,00007/22/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,375,00004/29/2020
- 42721 Scofield DrFremontSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$1,765,00001/23/2020
More about Elaine Arnt
Twenty years of experience representing buyers and sellers for properties in Fremont, Newark, Union City, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon. Elaine has achieved the sales rank of International President's Premier, and President's Elite, the highest awards given by Coldwell Banker, representing one percent of agents nationwide. She has also earned the top designation for Southern Alameda Association of Realtors, the Pinnacle Award, given to the top one percent of the 6,662 Realtors in the local area. Education Bachelor of Science with Highest Honors, University of California, Davis Certified Home Market Specialist California Real Estate License International President’s Elite CRS, Certified Residential Specialist SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert Professional Philosophy To deliver real estate services with the highest degree of quality, value and integrity. Professional Affiliations
Elaine Arnt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with