Real Estate Agent at
Elaine gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Fremont agent by 5%.
Elaine also has Townhome expertise - working with over 19 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$2,150,00012/10/2021Elaine outperformed the market - selling this property for 25% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,100,00011/29/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,620,00011/02/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$2,047,22810/06/2021Elaine outperformed the market - selling this property for 14% over asking price
- Townhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$975,00009/01/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$1,380,00008/10/2021Elaine outperformed the market - selling this property for 15% over asking price
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$2,580,00007/27/2021Elaine outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
More about Elaine Arnt
Twenty years of experience representing buyers and sellers for properties in Fremont, Newark, Union City, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon. Elaine has achieved the sales rank of International President's Premier, and President's Elite, the highest awards given by Coldwell Banker, representing one percent of agents nationwide. She has also earned the top designation for Southern Alameda Association of Realtors, the Pinnacle Award, given to the top one percent of the 6,662 Realtors in the local area. Education Bachelor of Science with Highest Honors, University of California, Davis Certified Home Market Specialist California Real Estate License International President’s Elite CRS, Certified Residential Specialist SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert Professional Philosophy To deliver real estate services with the highest degree of quality, value and integrity. Professional Affiliations
Elaine Arnt's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with