Real Estate Agent at
Carolina One Real Estate
Elizabeth sells properties fast - selling more than 42% quicker than the average Charleston agent.
Elizabeth has great Condo experience - having sold 13 more condos than the average agent.
- 119 Trumpet Vine Drive, Summerville, SC 29483SummervilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$344,99011/13/2020
- 1614 Florentia Street, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Mount PleasantCondominium3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer$462,90711/13/2020
- 201 W Arctic Avenue 302, Folly Beach, SC 29439Folly BeachCondominium3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$869,00011/04/2020
- 2877 Thunder Trail, Johns Island, SC 29455Johns IslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$267,50010/23/2020
- 3201 Dunwick Drive, Johns Island, SC 29455Johns IslandSingle Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$385,00010/16/2020
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$425,00009/28/2020
- 3421 Salterbeck Street, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Mount PleasantSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$522,00009/14/2020
More about Elizabeth Baker
Elizabeth is a real estate agent with Carolina One Real Estate. Elizabeth is a single family home expert. We’ve recorded data for 34 of Elizabeth’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (70% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 10 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Elizabeth’s real estate experience: - Elizabeth recently sold one home for $585,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Elizabeth is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 45% more homes this year than last. HomeLight has data on 20 transactions Elizabeth has done in Charleston. Elizabeth has closed 5 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Elizabeth Baker's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with