Real Estate Agent at
Emmett sells properties fast - selling more than 53% quicker than the average Los Angeles agent.
Emmett is a SFH expert - working with over 79% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$670,00005/13/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$409,00005/01/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$186,50005/01/2020
- Condominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$525,00004/29/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$675,00004/28/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$440,00004/24/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$570,00004/21/2020
More about Emmett Dalton
Emmett is a real estate agent. Emmett has been in the real estate business for 27 years. Emmett has sold 4.1x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 191 of Emmett’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (94% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 13 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Emmett’s real estate experience: - Emmett has sold homes for as much as $2,850,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 16 days. - Emmett is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent sold 37% more homes this year than they did last year. Emmett has completed 10 transactions in Thousand Oaks. Emmett ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 3% real estate agent in Thousand Oaks. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 6 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Emmett Dalton's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with