Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Hickok And Boardman
Ernie sells properties fast - selling more than 44% quicker than the average Burlington agent.
Ernie gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Burlington agent by 17%.
- 54 South Crest, Burlington, VT 05401BurlingtonSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathBuyer$400,00003/12/2021
- 607 Cedar Vale, North Hero, VT 05474North HeroSingle Family HomeBuyer$375,00003/04/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$350,00001/12/2021
- 14 West View, Stowe, VT 05672StoweSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$445,00001/12/2021
- 1156 Middle, Colchester, VT 05446ColchesterSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$1,148,50012/18/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$360,00012/07/2020
- 116 Locust Hill, Shelburne, VT 05482ShelburneCondominium3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$251,56511/20/2020
More about Ernie Rossi
In 2003 my focus turned towards Real Estate, since then I've demonstrated my ability to be a leading representative in the market place. Shortly after college I obtained my CRS designation, Certified Residential Specialist. Awarded to less then 4% of all REALTORS. The CRS Designation is the highest professional designation awarded to Realtors in the residential sales field. In 2007 my team and I was awarded the International Presidents Circle Award, given to top 7% of Coldwell Banker Agents worldwide for exceptional sales performance. From 2008 - 2015, my team and I have been awarded the International Diamond Society Award. A level achieved by only the top percentage of sales associates worldwide in the Coldwell Banker system. If I had to summarize myself with three words, I'd say, Live, Work, Play. In 2016 I started my own Real Estate Firm, Rossi & Riina Realty.
Ernie Rossi's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Ernie never responded to my request
Never responded. Inquiry went ignored, entirely.