Real Estate Agent at
Realty Executives Adamo
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Forrest sells properties fast - selling more than 44% quicker than the average Bardmoor agent.
Forrest gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Bardmoor agent by 4%.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$525,00006/03/2021
- 1857 Glenville Drive, Clearwater, FL 33765ClearwaterSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$350,00005/26/2021Forrest outperformed the market - selling this property for 13% over asking price
- 9607 135Th Street, Seminole, FL 33776SeminoleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$325,00005/24/2021
- Townhome3 bed / 2 bathSeller$263,00005/20/2021
- Townhome2 bed / 2 bathSeller$245,00005/17/2021
- 960 Starkey Road 7202, Largo, FL 33771LargoCondominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$304,90004/15/2021
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$600,00004/05/2021Forrest outperformed the market - selling this property for 11% over asking price
More about Forrest Murphy
Forrest Murphy is a real estate agent with Realty Executives Adamo in Florida and has been in the real estate business for 37 years. Forrest's coverage area includes Bardmoor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, Largo, St. Petersburg and Kenneth City. HomeLight ranks Forrest as one of the top 1% of agents in Bardmoor for successfully selling homes and as one of the top 17% of agents who sell homes fast. Our database shows that Forrest has completed 75 transactions since 2009, representing the buyer in 48% of those transactions and the seller in 52% of them. Forrest has transacted in Bardmoor more than any other area helping to buy or sell 14 homes including a 4 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 9121 Birch Dr on May 06, 2009 which sold for $250,000 and a 3 bedroom, 2.0 bathroom single family home at 9886 87th Street on January 14, 2011 which sold for $64,500.
Sells Homes Fast 2020
Top Producer 2020
Forrest Murphy's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with