Real Estate Agent at
Howard Perry & Walson/olde Carpenter
Gary gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Durham agent.
Gary also has Townhome expertise - working with over 10 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 1320 Grangerford Court Lot 565, Durham, NC 27703DurhamSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$579,01906/28/2021
- 1208 Morrison Drive Lot 654, Durham, NC 27703DurhamCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$332,36905/18/2021
- 1206 Morrison Drive Lot 653, Durham, NC 27703DurhamCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$328,96705/13/2021
- 6516 Crown Parkway Lot 67, Durham, NC 27703DurhamSingle Family Home4 bed / 5.0 bathSeller$662,84005/11/2021
- 411 Courtship Cove Lot 541, Durham, NC 27703DurhamSingle Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$457,60104/27/2021
- 1102 Grangerford Court 548, Durham, NC 27703DurhamSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$557,21003/29/2021
- 1057 Bingley Drive 662, Durham, NC 27703DurhamCondominium3 bed / 3 bathSeller$361,10701/20/2021
More about Gary Nelson
I was born and raised in Madison, Wisconsin and by the age of 21 built my first home. By 25 with great determination and hard work I started my own automotive refinish supply store in Madison. After 15 successful years operating Nelson Auto Paint & Supply, Inc., my wife and I relocated to Arizona. Eventually we settled in Fountain Hills where I helped custom design my own home and pool on a beautiful 2 acre desert home site. It was then I realized my passion was in new home sales and the construction process. I obtained my Arizona Real Estate license and there was no turning back. I spent the next 17 years selling New Homes for National Builders in the Phoenix metro area enjoying golf, motorcycle riding and boating in my spare time. Though my wife and I enjoyed Arizona, in 2010 we missed the nature and seasons we both grew up in. After exploring North Carolina we fell in love with ...Show More
Gary Nelson's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with