Real Estate Agent at
Ginny sells properties fast - selling more than 44% quicker than the average Brunswick agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$197,00010/05/2021
- Single Family Home5 bed / 3 bathBuyer$315,00010/04/2021
- 102 Braeburn Ln, Kingsland, GA 31548KingslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 5.0 bathBuyer$307,00010/01/2021
- 214 Azalea Ct, Kingsland, GA 31548KingslandSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$206,50009/15/2021
- 340 Lucky Ln, Brunswick, GA 31525BrunswickSingle Family Home3 bed / 4.0 bathBuyer/Seller$350,00009/03/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$232,50008/27/2021
- 204 Canoe Run, Woodbine, GA 31569WoodbineSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$399,00008/24/2021
More about Ginny O'Quinn
Ginny has been a resident of Glynn County and Camden County her entire life and career. She graduated from College of Coastal GA with Associate of Sciences in Radiology, and immediately began her career with the Southeast Georgia Health System as a radiologic technologist. Ginny's outgoing personality and focused mentality contribute to her success as an agent, as this aspect of the home buying process can be stressful to buyers. Ginny focuses on developing relationships with her clients, which she believes is essential so she can fully understand their needs. Her goal is to exceed the expectations of all clients in every transaction.
Ginny O'Quinn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with