Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Glenda also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
Glenda is a SFH expert - working with over 67% more single family homes than the average Georgetown agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer10/18/2021
- Single Family Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller09/30/2021Glenda outperformed the market - selling this property for 20% over asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.0 bathSeller09/30/2021
- 417 Serpens St, Georgetown, TX 78628GeorgetownSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer03/26/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3 bathSeller03/19/2021
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer09/03/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller06/16/2020
More about Glenda Dubose
As a Realtor for over 10 years, I find that real estate affords me the opportunity to help others find their perfect home. I can identify with the single mothers who need the right community to give their children full lives. Young couples are also a fun challenge for me. After raising one daughter in the Houston area, I moved to the warm friendly atmosphere of the Texas hill country. As a 5th generation Texan, I appreciate the variety found in the homes and land of our state. I have owned vintage homes and ranches and the excitement of remodeling homes stirs my creativity. I am passionate about my friends, food, wine, good books and gardening. My family (one fabulous daughter and my new grandson) keep me centered in the truly precious things of life. I enjoy being involved in my community. Rotary, Habitat for Humanity, and care for the elderly are just a few of the organizations that make life worth living. My wonderful life experiences have hopefully equipped me to help others fulfil
Glenda Dubose's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with