Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Realty
Gloria sells properties fast - selling more than 28% quicker than the average Montgomery agent.
Gloria also has Townhome expertise - working with over 2 more townhomes than the average agent.
- 18 Grenada CourtWetumpkaSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$245,00011/06/2020
- 490 MCRAE RoadDeatsvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$212,50010/22/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$128,50010/07/2020
- 718 Pinetuckett ParkwayDeatsvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$240,00010/05/2020
- 30 Willow Oak DriveDeatsvilleSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$179,00010/01/2020
- 289 Sunfest Drive, Deatsville, Al 36022DeatsvilleSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$190,00011/26/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$99,90010/15/2019
More about Gloria Frazier
I’m originally from Farmersville, Ala (Lowndes County) and grew up as a country girl. However, the city of Montgomery has been my home for over 20 years. I have a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Management of Human Resource and an Associates degree in Computer Science. I have been a licensed Realtor® since 2005 in the state of Alabama. I’m a member of the Montgomery Area Association of Realtors®, and a 2nd year ALC member (board of directors). I have also served as an Ambassador for the Chambers of Commerce. Last year I was privileged to help 35 amazing families buy or sell their homes. I am very passionate about being a Realtor® and helping my clients find the perfect home for them! When you decide to hire a Realtor® to help you with your real estate needs, there are many things that you will need to carefully consider. When I work with you, you get: o A knowledgeable and ...Show More
Gloria Frazier's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with