Real Estate Agent at
Pacific Union International
Pamela sells properties fast - selling more than 52% quicker than the average Walnut Creek agent.
Pamela gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Walnut Creek agent by 4%.
- 752 Duke Cir, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523Pleasant HillSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$719,00005/06/2020
- 752 Duke CirPleasant HillSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$719,00005/06/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$626,00004/21/2020
- 2066 Cabrillo LnHerculesSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$626,00004/21/2020
- 5130 Angelico CtPleasantonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$1,100,00001/15/2020
- 5130 Angelico Ct, Pleasanton, Ca 94588PleasantonSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$1,100,00001/15/2020
- 919 Vista Pointe Dr, San Ramon, Ca 94582San RamonSingle Family Home4 bed / 3 bathSeller$980,00011/08/2019
More about Pamela Halloran
Pamela works under Pacific Union International. Pamela has worked as a real estate agent for 28 years. Pamela has sold 1.73x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 53 of Pamela’s transactions. Pamela prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s what we know about Pamela’s work: - Pamela recently sold one home for $1,700,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 9 days. - Pamela is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - HomeLight considers Pamela a top negotiator because their homes almost always sell for 0% above their list price. HomeLight has data on 15 transactions Pamela has done in Walnut Creek. Pamela has closed 11 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Pamela Halloran's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with