Real Estate Agent at
Israel also has Townhome expertise - working with over 4 more townhomes than the average agent.
Israel is a SFH expert - working with over 66% more single family homes than the average Elgin agent.
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$189,90010/17/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$185,00010/16/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 4.0 bathSeller$499,15509/25/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$269,90009/20/2019
- Condominium2 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$191,50009/12/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$220,00008/30/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathBuyer$288,00008/30/2019
More about Israel Ballesteros
I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly in this business since 2004. Fortunately, I found real estate to be my passion, more than just a career choice but a true calling to service my clients and help them along to the next chapter in their lives. I will make the transaction and transition as smooth as I possibly can. My bachelor's degree in Architecture from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a specialty in residential architecture as well as my post-graduate studies in urban planning and development have been a great tool to my real estate business. I like to stay connected and up to date on the latest trends, tools and characteristics of a home that buyers are looking for, and I look forward to putting my education, training, skills and passion to work for you.
Israel Ballesteros's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with