Real Estate Agent at
Coldwell Banker Coast Allianc
Jack also has Townhome expertise - working with over 12 more townhomes than the average agent.
Jack is a SFH expert - working with over 72% more single family homes than the average Long Beach agent.
- Condominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$660,00005/11/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer/Seller$1,762,50004/01/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$1,584,50003/20/2020
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$870,00003/09/2020
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$1,600,00001/13/2020
- 5426 Heron Bay, Long Beach, Ca 90803Niagara FallsTownhome4 bed / 4 bathBuyer/Seller$995,00011/25/2019
- Townhome3 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer/Seller$1,520,00011/05/2019
More about Jack Irvin
Jack works under Coldwell Banker Coast Allianc. Jack has sold 28.04x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We’ve recorded data for 85 of Jack’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the seller (75% of the time), but they also have experience representing the buyer side of transactions, with 32 deals recorded. Here’s a little about Jack’s real estate experience: - Jack recently sold one home for $7,650,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - Jack is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. - this real estate agent sold 25% more homes this year than they did last year. HomeLight has data on 78 transactions Jack has done in Long Beach. Jack has closed 74 more home sales than the average agent in the area. Jack is a skilled luxury real estate agent whose listings tend to sell for 3.0 the average home price in the area.
Jack Irvin's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Jack listed and sold my home
Always kept me informed. Developed excellent marketing plan and materials. Has best neighborhood knowledge.