Real Estate Agent at
Long Beach Real Estate
Jack is a SFH expert - working with over 70% more single family homes than the average Long Beach agent.
Jack also has Townhome expertise - working with over 5 more townhomes than the average agent.
- Single Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$940,00004/09/2020
- 2059 N Greenbrier Rd, Long Beach, Ca 90815Long BeachSingle Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$750,00011/22/2019
- 1423 E Hukee Ave, Anaheim, Ca 92805AnaheimSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$574,00010/22/2019
- 5214 Knoxville Ave, Lakewood, Ca 90713LakewoodSingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathBuyer$620,00009/26/2019Jack helped a buyer purchase this property for 17% under asking price
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$550,00006/28/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 1 bathSeller$690,00006/14/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 1 bathSeller$560,00005/21/2019
More about Jack Pisciotta
Jack works under Long Beach Real Estate. Jack has worked as a real estate agent for 28 years. Jack has sold 9.49x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 69 of Jack’s transactions. Jack prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s what we know about Jack’s work: - Jack has sold homes for as much as $940,000. - Jack has sold homes in as little as 31 days. - Jack is a top dollar real estate agent. Jack has completed 28 transactions in Long Beach. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 24 more homes than the average agent in the area.
Jack Pisciotta's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with