Real Estate Agent at
South Bay Brokers, Inc
James also has Townhome expertise - working with over 26 more townhomes than the average agent.
James is a SFH expert - working with over 74% more single family homes than the average Manhattan Beach agent.
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$1,595,00005/14/2019James helped a buyer purchase this property for 20% under asking price
- 617 S Pacific Coast Hwy, Redondo Beach, Ca 90277Redondo BeachTownhome4 bed / 3.5 bathSeller$1,150,00005/10/2019
- Single Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$789,00005/08/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathBuyer$5,725,00007/23/2018James helped a buyer purchase this property for 10% under asking price
- Single Family Home5 bed / 4.5 bathSeller$2,250,00006/29/2018
- Single Family HomeBuyer$1,255,00012/18/2017
- Single Family HomeBuyer$3,875,00010/27/2017
More about James Zanten
James works under South Bay Brokers, Inc. James has worked as a real estate agent for 38 years. James has sold 14.57x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. We have data on 115 of James’s transactions. James prefers to work with both buyers and sellers. Here’s a little about James’s real estate experience: - James has sold homes for as much as $4,700,000. - this real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: they have listings that have sold in as little as 0 days. - James is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. HomeLight has data on 49 transactions James has done in Manhattan Beach. James ranks in the top 9% of agents in Manhattan Beach. James has closed 45 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
James Zanten's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with