Real Estate Agent at
Keller Williams Palos Verdes
James also has Townhome expertise - working with over 10 more townhomes than the average agent.
James has great Condo experience - having sold 14 more condos than the average agent.
James is a SFH expert - working with over 71% more single family homes than the average Los Angeles agent.
- Townhome3 bed / 3 bathBuyer$1,900,00004/09/2020
- 23334 Sesame St, Torrance, Ca 90502West CarsonCondominium2 bed / 1 bathSeller$390,00003/03/2020
- 1262 W Park Western Dr 51, San Pedro, Ca 90732Los AngelesCondominium1 bed / 1 bathSeller$359,90007/15/2019
- Condominium0 bed / 1 bathBuyer$225,00005/23/2019
- Single Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathSeller$1,425,00002/22/2019
- Condominium2 bed / 2 bathBuyer$291,00002/21/2019
- Townhome2 bed / 1.5 bathSeller$350,00002/13/2019
More about James Zappulla
James is a real estate agent with Keller Williams Palos Verdes. James has been in the real estate business for 39 years. James is a single family home expert. We have data on 77 of James’s transactions. This real estate agent most often represents the buyer (66% of the time), but they also have experience representing the seller side of transactions, with 32 deals recorded. Here’s what we know about James’s work: - James recently sold one home for $2,525,000. - James has sold homes in as little as 25 days. - James is a top dollar real estate agent. - this real estate agent is on a home selling roll: their transaction history shows that they have sold 75% more homes this year than last. James has completed 15 transactions in Los Angeles. James ranks at the top of the pack--they qualify as a top 9% real estate agent in Los Angeles. HomeLight considers this real estate agent a closer because they have sold 5 more homes than the average agent in the area.
James Zappulla's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with