Real Estate Agent at
Trademark Real Estate, Inc.
Currently accepting new clients
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Jan gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Hot Springs agent by 15%.
- 158 Nelson TerraceMountain PineSingle Family Home1 bed / 2 bathSeller$249,90008/07/2020
- 100 True TRRoyalSingle Family Home4 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$285,00007/14/2020
- 131 Jennison SquareHot SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathSeller$195,00006/17/2020
- 2315 Lakeshore DriveHot SpringsCondominium2 bed / 2 bathSeller$155,00006/04/2020
- 203 Vale StreetHot SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$168,00003/20/2020
- 203 Vale Street, Hotsprings, Ar 71901Hot SpringsSingle Family Home3 bed / 2 bathBuyer$168,00003/20/2020
- 100 Yorkshire Drive, Hotsprings, Ar 71913Hot SpringsSingle Family Home4 bed / 2.5 bathBuyer$423,00002/28/2020
More about Jan Culp
One of her main reasons for being involved in the real estate industry is because of the relationships and long life friendships that are formed. Everyone has a story and being a Realtor allows Jan to become a part of their journey. With over 30 years in sales and marketing experience, she spent the majority of that time as a business owner. Each day brings new people, new properties, and new opportunity with no two days being alike, and the learning process never ends. There is so much excitement in working together as doors open allowing clients to achieve the goals of a lifetime whether it be buying or selling a home or business. Jan says, "I can't think of anything else I'd rather do! It's my privilege and honor to serve you!"
Jan Culp's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with
- Jan listed and sold my home
Jan was great to work with and very patient!