Real Estate Agent at
CADWELL REALTY GROUP
Get introducedUsually responds in 30 mins
Jason is a SFH expert - working with over 87% more single family homes than the average Albany agent.
- 310 Erin CtJeffersonMobile Manufactured Home2 bed / 2 bathSeller$197,20009/21/2020
- 2222 Mount Vernon StAlbanySingle Family Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$285,00009/18/2020
- 40021 Sandner DrScioSingle Family Home3 bed / 3.0 bathSeller$575,00009/10/2020
- Single Family Home4 bed / 3 bathBuyer$449,90009/10/2020
- 2355 SE Ryan StCorvallisSingle Family Home2 bed / 1 bathBuyer$296,00009/09/2020
- 1219 49th AvSweet HomeMobile Manufactured Home4 bed / 2 bathSeller$210,00009/01/2020
- 509 Dennis LnKeizerSingle Family Home3 bed / 2.0 bathBuyer$310,50008/28/2020
More about Jason Nunn
Jason has been a Realtor since 2013 joining The Cadwell Realty Group soon after its opening. Jason is 4th generation native of Scio, currently living on the family farm. Long term experience in contracting and sales combined with being a native of the Willamette Valley gives him an intimate knowledge of the area and local real estate market. Family is the most important part of Jason’s life. His wife, Tonya and their 4 children enjoy spending time together hiking, camping and biking. Jason enjoys all types of fishing, but especially ocean and bay fishing. The bigger, the better. Jason specializes in engaging in relationships with his clients to fully understand what their needs are. He prides himself on his ability to assist people in realizing what they want, and then guides them through the process from start to finish. Your needs will always come first.
Jason Nunn's Reviews & Ratings
Tell us about your experience with